enrollment now closed, stay tuned for more course updates this winter by signing up for our newsletter
Multi-Channel Marketing Academy?
Consumer behavior is rapidly evolving today and there’s never been a more important time to up-level your marketing and communications with your brand fan. The Multi-Channel Marketing Academy is an eight week, immersive digital learning experience created for specialty brand leaders intent on modernizing their skills and strategies through COVID-19 and the ensuing recession.
Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional looking to up-level your multi-channel strategy, a business leader looking to rethink your strategy in light of recent changes, or a startup working to create and execute marketing that will put you on the map, this course will give you new skills and strategies to grow and engage your community across the most relevant channels, while driving your end goal – generating sales.
Registration for the Academy opens on September 15, 2020. We intentionally chose this time frame because it overlays with key planning windows. We will be creating your blueprint for 2021 together, in real time, as we consider the backdrop of consumer trends, COVID and recovery from the recession. The curriculum is custom tailored to support:
- Planning and budgeting for 2021
- COVID-19 communications best practices
- Guest lecturer specialists on specific social media channels, marketplaces and search engines, enabling you to understand the best demand-drivers and audience building strategies working today
- How to evolve your sales channels to be more of a healthy split between your founding channel and new channels (specifically e-commerce and wholesale)
Presented by Kristin Carpenter, the Academy pulls from Verde’s two decades of specialty marketing and brand communications experience, as well as the agency’s new playbook, created over the past three years through the Channel Mastery podcast.
This new course promises to be THE resource for specialty brand leaders who are looking to level the marketing playing field and learn what it means today to go ‘direct to consumer.’ Join today and commit to being 100-percent in service to your target consumer, instead of your company’s distribution channels.
In addition to recasting your approach to multi-channel marketing to exceed the expectations of today’s discerning consumer, this course will also teach you how to track and present your results and truly advocate for the target consumer within your organization, which will help you evolve your leadership.
Multi-Channel Marketing Academy will help you:
- Modernize your marketing skills.
- Discover the most effective digital, multi-channel approaches working today.
- Become a leader within your organization who owns the end consumer relationship.
- Attract more sales and reach more people.
- Report back to your leadership peers on which marketing investments are/aren’t working as you grow and engage your audience.
- 7 modules over 8 weeks (with a catch up week in the middle):
- A deep dive into where your brand is now and where you want to take it
- Identifying and deeply understanding your target consumer
- Understanding your consumer decision journey
- Creating experience through brand storytelling
- Creating your best multi-channel mastery strategy
- Growing and nurturing your community
- Developing a repeatable go-to consumer strategy
- Mix of video and audio webinar training, including LIVE webinars with Kristin
- A resource section with worksheets and additional resources (relevant podcasts and articles)
- Weekly coaching sessions with Kristin
- Access to a valuable network of like-minded marketing leaders via a Facebook group and real-time virtual events
- Access to additional bonus episodes, including marketing and communications in the time of COVID-19
About the instructor:
Kristin Carpenter is host of the Channel Mastery podcast and founder and CEO of Verde Brand Communications, a 19-year-old award-winning, full service communications agency for the passion driven outdoor, bike, snow, endurance, travel, health + wellness, lifestyle and craft beer and spirits markets. Through her agency, she has helped over 200 companies – from startups to some of the world’s biggest corporations – expand and thrive. Kristin founded the Channel Mastery podcast three years ago to guide specialty brand leaders as they evolve their strategies and channels to win the attention, minds and hearts of today’s rapidly changing consumer.
She’ll lead you through all seven modules and various in-depth exercises that will ensure specialty brands and retailers modernize their skills, attract more sales and reach more people through digitized multi-channel marketing.
- Tier 1 I $1,495: In addition to 8 weeks of course content, weekly trainings with Kristin and other industry experts, access to the private Facebook group and bonus content – tier 1 students receive three 1:1 coaching sessions with Kristin Carpenter. During the personal coaching sessions, Kristin will walk you through the process of building out your 2021 marketing strategy, will consult on specific marketing challenges and obstacles you’re facing and help you apply what you are learning to your brand.
- Tier 2 I $895: Tier 2 includes: 8 weeks of course content (as outlined above), weekly trainings with Kristin and other industry experts, access to the private Facebook group and bonus content.
- Payment plans are available:
- Tier 1: One payment of $1,495 or two payments of $750.
- Tier 2: One payment of $895 or two payments of $450.
Visit the sales page to learn more and register today.
A sneak peek inside the Academy:
During the month of September, Kristin Carpenter is hosting a FREE webinar series sharing insight from the Multi-Channel Marketing Academy and tips for up-leveling your marketing strategy for the holiday season and 2021. The below recording is from a webinar Kristin hosted on September 15, Budget planning for 2021: Tips for creating a more flexible, multi-channel marketing budget. Kristin shares what you need to be looking at as you recreate your budget for 2021 and eight tips for creating a more flexible, multi-channel marketing budget that allows you to adapt to fast-changing trends in consumer behavior and business.
“As the founder and Chief Adventure Officer of Alpenventures UNGUIDED, a Munich-based Adventure Travel company focused on self-guided experiences, I was eager to enroll in the Multi-Channel Marketing Academy to help me learn how to better reach and engage my audience. The course content gave me a framework that I can use for being both strategic and authentic with audience engagement, and I especially benefited from learning to let my audience guide my strategy. I definitely recommend the Multi-Channel Marketing Academy.”
– Brittany Haas, Chief Adventure Officer, Alpenventures UNGUIDED
“We’ve all seen the growing impact that social media, internet sales and D2C sales have had on our industry. Kristin takes the mystery of how all this is interrelated and has packaged it into an easy to understand course that will enable you to create a blueprint that’s unique to your brand or service and design a true omnichannel strategy that will propel your business into the future.”
-Mike Hattrup, Content Director at Fischer Sports
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the
Multi-Channel Marketing Academy!
As featured in:
Kristin and the Multi-Channel Marketing Academy have been featured in: